Your education at American National University means more than simply earning a degree. Our master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees are designed to train you for your career.
As an ANU student you’ll receive:
- Career-focused education from caring and dedicated professors with real-world experience sharing their knowledge of the field.
- Academic advising, mentoring, career services and support from enrollment until graduation, and throughout your career.
- Select courses taught by our University professors available through video conferencing and/or on-site classes at one of our more than 25 convenient learning sites in six states.
- Flexibility to study as your schedule permits via Canvas available anytime, anywhere.
- Personal attention made possible by small class sizes of 25 students or less.
- Inclusive and interactive distance education courses that cultivate close relationships between instructors and students.
eLearning programs and on-campus programs available. Browse by area of interest or degree level to find the program that’s right for you.
Administrative Medical Assisting Program - Associate of Science Degree
Medical Health Services Management
Business & Accounting
Master of Business Administration