Are you interested in saving money on your education? Visit our Scholarships and Grants page to learn about multiple money saving options.
- Each location offers in–person support services for students when desired.
- Students learn in an eUniversity environment without the need to be tied to a physical campus location.
- Most career programs prepare students to sit for industry-recognized certification exams.
- Each location provides a research library, computer lab, student lounge, and on-site access to support services.
- Learning sites are usually staffed from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday local time, excluding holidays. All learning sites are temporarily closed due to COVID–19 restrictions.