If you wish to study in America, American National University (ANU) is a great fit for international students. We look forward to joining you at the start of your new adventure in America. ANU has welcomed students from over 100 countries who have embarked on new futures through undergraduate and graduate programs at ANU.
For international students, we offer hybrid programs that meet all SEVP requirements for students on F-1 visa, with on-campus residencies every 10 weeks (currently delivered via ZOOM videoconferencing, as authorized by SEVP, during the coronavirus pandemic). Students may now attend their residency at one of two ANU campuses: Salem, Virginia or Louisville, Kentucky.
Coming to America may seem like a big change – but ANU has a friendly staff ready to help you adjust to the University and the surrounding areas – providing social and cultural activities, answering questions, and giving advice for whatever you need.
Why American National University?
- Academic programs offered on-campus, online, and hybrid style.
- Acceptance of transfer credits (up to 50% for Graduate level students).
- Curriculum Practical Training allows students to work up to 40 hours a week for 1 year without affecting OPT (Optional Practical Training).
- Part–time CPT up to 20 hours a week also an option for entire academic programs.
- STEM graduates are eligible to apply for a two year extension for their OPT.
- No CPT fees.
- No health insurance required.
- No hidden fees.
- Books included as part of tuition and fees.
Instead of traditional semesters, American National University offers 5 terms a year to help students start a program more frequently. A term consists of 10 weeks of classes followed by a one week break.
Upcoming term start dates are as follows: