Program Comparison Charts
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Even More Comparisons
Select your program of interest to see comparisons to other colleges & universities.
We Bring our University to You
American National University may not always be less expensive or faster than other programs – but when taken together with our other features & benefits, we think we provide an unbeatable combination:
- We bring our university to you with a unique eUniversity concept that makes it possible for you to be live, in class, from anywhere with an internet connection.
- All–inclusive pricing that includes all fees and charges – we don’t saddle you with hundreds or even thousands of dollars for application fees, graduation fees, technology fees, athletic fees, or even charges for textbooks and learning materials. Everything is included*.
- With up to five terms per year and student–oriented transfer of credit policies, plus credit for military training and experience, it is possible to complete your program even faster than shown above.
- Our progressive learning format allows you to earn the next degree level with no loss of credit** – you can return to ANU as you progress in your career and earn as you learn.
- Our career services staff is ready to assist you throughout your student experience – and even beyond – with career advice, résumé writing assistance, interview preparation tools, live mock interviews, searchable employment postings, automated job alerts, and more.
- Just need to update your knowledge in a specific area? Tuition–free refresher courses*** are available for ANU graduates.
*Some health science students must additionally pay for a Hepatitis B vaccination and any other immunizations or screenings required by their externship sites. Optional certification exams are also the responsibility of the student.
**As designed, curricula entail no loss of credit between credential levels within the same field of study. As curricula are subject to change as needed to meet the needs of the evolving workforce, sometimes curricula do change and may require additional coursework.
***Refresher course students bear the responsibility for the cost of textbooks and other learning materials (if any).